A propane leak on a food truck set up on the square in Adairville on Wednesday, Sept. 21, caused a flash fire that sent two individuals to the hospital by helicopter.

According to Donnie Warren, Adairville Assistant Fire Chief, the department was dispatched to the incident at approximately 9:28 a.m.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.