The wedding of Amanda Gay Turney and Waylon Charles Johnson took place on May 17, 2014 at 5 p.m. at the L&N Depot in Bowling Green. Brother Winston Roberts, pastor of the bride and groom, performed the ceremony. Shalee Mann, cousin of the bride, was maid of honor. Katie Watson, Jill Cook and Brittany Turney were bridesmaids. Jason Johnson, brother of the groom, was best man. Phillip Wheeler, Steven Turney and Matt Turney, brother of the bride, were groomsmen. Presley Narramore, niece of the groom, was flower girl. Harlan Mann, cousin of the bride, was ring bearer. They were pulled in a wagon down the aisle by Bryan Mann, who was also an usher along with Austin Johnson, cousin of the groom. A reception followed the ceremony inside the Depot and was catered by Kathy Poston of Franklin. After a honeymoon in Hawaii, the couple are residing in Simpson County.
- FSHS student dies in construction site accident in Nashville
- Sharper Image launches new logo, vision and plans for expansion
- Curtis Burgett seeks District 4 School Board seat in November election w-pic
- Fireworks permitted in Franklin July 3-5
- Simpson County has 79 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Board of Adjustments approves two conditional use permits
- City of Franklin approves 2020-21 budget
- Sue Carol Vaughn
- Gann, McGrath among Simpson County primary election winners
- CBD facility Shyne Labs begins production in Franklin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.