A zone change request for construction and operation of a seed and chemical warehouse in north Simpson County was recommended for approval by the Franklin-Simpson Planning and Zoning Commission at its meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 3. Pinnacle Agriculture Distribution also wants to build an offi…
- Nashville woman charged after 2 Franklin women shot
- Next Kentucky Proud Evening scheduled for Dec. 5
- How the IRS can shrink the 'tax gap'
- New studio offering aerial yoga opens in downtown Franklin
- Kentucky Downs named 2019 Industry of the Year
- 'Take what you want, leave what you can'
- CDC provides tips to cancer patients on how to avoid diseases during treatment
- Franklin Presbyterian hosts annual bean soup luncheon
- Wildcats dominate Patriots for District 2 championship
- Police Beat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.