Samuel Leroy Simmons and Wilma Hicks Simmons will be celebrating their 50th anniversary on Dec. 12. After a military career of 27 years as an Air Force meteorologist, and 14 years in U.S. civil service, they returned home to Kentucky. Sam is originally from Temple Hill, Kentucky and Wilma is from Allen County where they now reside. They attend Grace Baptist Church in Bowling Green. They give their Lord Jesus Christ all the praise and glory for their long and happy marriage.
- FSHS student dies in construction site accident in Nashville
- Sharper Image launches new logo, vision and plans for expansion
- Curtis Burgett seeks District 4 School Board seat in November election w-pic
- Fireworks permitted in Franklin July 3-5
- Simpson County has 79 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Board of Adjustments approves two conditional use permits
- City of Franklin approves 2020-21 budget
- Sue Carol Vaughn
- Gann, McGrath among Simpson County primary election winners
- CBD facility Shyne Labs begins production in Franklin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.